Lesson 2 uses the amazing “Machine Learning 4 Kids” website. You will need to set up “Managed class accounts” beforehand. I recommend testing this lesson well in advance so that you are comfortable with how the site works!
Lesson 4 uses the excellent “Moral Machine” website form MIT – have a play with this beforehand too!
All of the lesson resources are in Google Docs format; feel free to make copies and edit as you wish (within the rights of the CC license applied of course!).
- Lesson 1 – What is Artificial Intelligence? – Slides
- Lesson 1 – What is Artificial Intelligence? – Student Worksheet
- Lesson 2 – Make me happy – Slides
- Lesson 2 – Make me happy – Student Worksheet
- Lesson 3 – The Future of Work? – Slides
- Lesson 3 – The Future of Work? – Student Worksheet
- Lesson 4 – Moral Machines? – Slides
AI and Ethics by Jon Witts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://github.com/MarcScott/8-CS-AI/tree/master/source